For children there are two phases:
- Age 5-9 years: interception of malocclusion (Interceptive treatment) and restoration of the normal growth process of the mouth
- Age 11-14 years: fixes malocclusion and gives a definitive shape to the archway
Checks related to the development of wisdom teeth and any recurrences.
- Treatment to achieve individual goals, checking the occlusal plane of the temporomandibular joint
The study of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ) and its relationship with the occlusion.
- Joint noises (clicking, etc.)
- Incoordination of the condyle disc
- Acute and chronic articular locking
- Relationship between TMJ and posture